Monday, November 28, 2011

My Favorits Place Part2 by Misato

Recently, there is my favorite place at the Shukutoku University.


This place is the third floor of library at university. I like some places that are very noisy and interesting, because we almost meet our friend or many important peoples and shopping at some such place. I think I like to meet and talk someone who can laugh together.
However, my favorite place like this picture is different. This place is quite and there are many books that I interested in. my favorite habit is reading a book with listing to music by my mp3 player.
 I’ve reading a book “Natsu No Niwa-The Friends- (The Garden in Summer- The Friends-)” that be written by Kazumi Yumoto. I haven't finish reading it yet, so I don’t know all story of this book. I think I’ll read it early.

1 comment:

  1. I usually use the laibrary. The library is the only quiet place in the university. I want to read more about art. by Arisa

    ReplyDelete