Monday, November 28, 2011

Shukutoku Festival by yohei.

First of all ,sorry for publish late this blog.Shukutoku festival when I enjoy. My part is espesially nothing. but I enjoy My friend program. espesially I move to hert that Rivety Dance. Rivety is shukutoku dance club.Rivety dance is very cool and beautiful. I think dance can charm to person. but dance is very hard ans danger sport, so I want to careful. Any more, I sing with my friends boyfriend in front of shukutoku enter gate use guiter. It is enjoy. because This time is emission stress. finally Iwant to come shukutoku festival next year to a lot of people.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to listen your singing!! I didn't notice it completely. I hope to listen yours next year. by Misato

    ReplyDelete
  2. The festival was so fun. I felt good that sing a song with you. by Arisa

    ReplyDelete