Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Snow by Misato

 It snowed all night on Monday of this week in Japan, so It snow in Tokyo where I live in too I was working at 5 p.m. When It started to snow. So that It was hard for me to go home, but I thought snow is very beautiful.
 I took this picture when I went home.

 I took this picture when I went to my university. Next day, my exam of Mr.Edwards and class of Mrs. Luise has been canceled, so I had free time. I had a coffee with I was study, then I went to my university from the Mizuhodai station to my university by walking. The road was very dangerous by snow, so that I take care of underfoot. However the landscape which was covered with white snow was excellent. I felt pleasure when I saw this view. I don't like snow, but I like to see twinkling snow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Misato! I completely agree with your very last sentence - it's beautiful to look at but I still don't like it... It's a shame our class was cancelled but I'm glad you wrote on here to let us know what you have been up to. I'll keep checking this blog from time to time so keep blogging if you can!! Louise

    ReplyDelete