Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trip 2nd day...by Arisa

 My familys and me went to Gunma Sufari Park. There are a lot of wild life animals.
We rode the bus. The driver talk about animals. He said, "Bear is the strongest animal in the world." I didn't know minutely the habits of animals.
 I took pictures because animals were so cute and cool, especially tiger.


Our bus was surrounded by giraffe, rhinoceros, zebra, camel, lion and so on. I was frightenig and excited because the animals was so near me.

Then, We fed lions. They eat a chunk of rare meat.  They ate with gusto but, they are so cute.
The trip was so interesting. I was excited and relax. I want to some with my famiy again. I love my family!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arisa! I've never been there but it looks really interesting so I'd like to take my daughter there some day. I love the bus! By the way, it's a shame we didn't get to have our final class because of the snow. Good luck in third year! Louise.

    ReplyDelete