Saturday, January 28, 2012

Trip 1st day...by Arisa

I went to Gunma to take a hotspring with my family. Gunma is so cold but the landscape is so beautiful.
We went to Isidangai (the town is famous for the stairs of stone) at first. There was a lot of stairs and a temple was located on the summit. I paid a visit the temple with my brother. Then, We went down the stairs and I discovered a bath for foot. I took the bath with my brother, I felt so good. When we arrived a hotel, we are so tired because we walk a lot. We took a rest, and ate supper. I ate a lot of delicious foods. I was so happy because I was full. We took a rest again, and I took a hotspring in the hotel with my mother and grand mother. We talked about a lot of things there. I enjoyed the trip first day with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, a hot spring! I wish I was at one now - it's so cold here. I'm heading to Australia tomorrow and cannot wait to ditch my winter gear. Louise

    ReplyDelete