Monday, October 3, 2011

I went to hot spring by Takumi

I went to Houten no Yu with my friend. Hoten no Yu is hot spring. The hot spring is in Funabashihoten. I went by my car. It was very fun. I like hot spring. I go twice a month with friends. My favorite hot spring is Neyu, because Neyu is very comfortable and I can be relaxed. In addition I like Sauna. Sauna is very hot and hard, but I can break a good sweat. I want to go again. By the way, the rate is 650 yen, but I put it by payment of 600 yen because I am a member.

3 comments:

  1. I like hot spring too. I often go to there in my hometown. by Arisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to there with you. I want to there once again. by yk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a hot spring is very excellent!! I want to go to Houten no Yu too. by misato

    ReplyDelete