Friday, October 7, 2011

I went to the museum byArisa

 I went to New Otani Museum in Nagatacho. I saw pictures, Katsushika Hokusai's The Thirty-Six views of Mt. Fuji and Henri Riviére. The pictures were so fabulous!!! I was so excited and I brought their picture postcards. Then, I went to Shinjuku, GUCCI because I wanted to see JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE exhibition. JOJO is Japanese popular cartoon. GUCCI worked in collaboration with JOJO. There were a lot of people. They took a picture JOJO's work of art, me too. I spend a happy time. I like paintings because they attract me by wonderful touch and color. My favorite painter is Roy Lichtenstein, pop art painter. His pictures are so exciting, unique, and creative. I want to see more his pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I want to read JOJO, because everyone say it is very interesting! by Takumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your best position! byようへい

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never read JOJO so I want to read it. by Shohei

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had ever read it before, but I couldn't read it to the end. by Misato

    ReplyDelete