Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shukutoku festival!! by Takumi

Shukutoku festival was held on October 22 and October 23.

A speech contest was held on October 22 in Shukutoku festival. My friend Ena entered the speech contest. She talked about Hansen's disease and social discrimination. Her speech was so great! And she caught the highest award! I was impressed very much.   This photograph is her manuscript and certificate of merit.

October 23 I went to watch the display of Itsuki and Arisa and Yuto. They displayed the summary about recommended movies. And there was the display about the book of TIN TIN. Thir display was very interesting and great.

Later, I watched a dance and the Live broadcasting by the friends at night. They were very cool! I was impressed very much. But, I was sad because there was the friend who was not able to do a dance on account of the time.

I participated in a Shukutoku festival for the first time. It was very interesting and feels a sense of fulfillment. I want to participate next year Shukutoku festival! by Takumi

3 comments:

  1. I see that you really enjoyed the festival. I didn't see contests or dance performances on the days. I feel regret that...(^_^;) by Kurumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for came my seminar booth. I enjoyed play with you and our friends. We was tired from preparing the festival. by Arisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to listen to the speech of Ena!! I went to the same display too. I thought their cookies are very delicious. by Misato

    ReplyDelete