Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shukutoku Festival by Misato.

I'm an executive committee of Shukutoku festival. My university festival is held from October 22 through October 23, so I worked in it.












Last year, I don't know the details of the Shukutoku festival when I'm a freshman.
However I've become a sophomore, so I must have a sense of responsibility. At first, I couldn't have any confidence that make a success of that festival. But, we managed to finish it!!


I think working is very hard, but we can experience a lot. That many experience memories is very important for me to live in society of Japan in the future. Moreover, I can get many friends and many memories. I'm going to do valuable both my friend and my difficult and delightful memory after this.
That's way I want to do it next year. I hope to be more enjoyable festival than this year with a lot of necessary people around me.

http://shukutokug.blogspot.com/2011/10/shukutoku-festival-by-misato.html

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, I enjoyed Shukutoku festival very much! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was enjoy Shukutoku Festival with my friends and seminar. You seemed very busy. It will be good experience for you. by Arisa

    ReplyDelete