Monday, October 3, 2011

Yomiuri Land by Arisa

I went to an amusement park, Yomiuri Land with my friends. It was hot day, I tired just walking. There are a lot of scary rides. I don't like it but, I tried to take with my friends. It was so scared and I cried a lot. I could take them because took with my friends. Then, we entered to the haunted house. Only I was scared.  Finally, two of my friends tried bungee-jump. The bungee-jumping is 50 meters high. They were bravery. After that, we go to Ikebukuro and had a dinner. We talked about our school life, our friends, our future and so on. We get more along well because we played and talk a lot. I love my friend so I want to make happy memory with my friends.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to YOMIURI LAND with you.
    it is interesting for me.
    I want to there once again. by yk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go Yomiuriland, so I intend to go by car with my friend. by Takumi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like some scary rides!! It makes me excited.
    by misato

    ReplyDelete